About [Wearing My] Art on My Sleeve

Monday, March 3, 2014

Eskimo Boots for a Snowy Day



This outfit was one of my snowy day ensembles from back in January. (I'm running out of winter here, so I  need to get all these old winter outfit posts done!) 

Please ignore the crazy hair. Thank you.

Wearing:

- tan cowl neck sweater (Goodwill Outlet)

- brown turtleneck (Victoria's Secret)

- pocket watch pendant necklace (Sammy Dress- I need to take a close-up of that one sometime- it opens up and everything, really pretty!)

- dark wash skinny jeans

- suede & faux fur boots (Goodwill Outlet- TWO BUCKS, BABY!)



- Magic Scarf (I thought it needed a little extra color)

I wore this (plus a coat) when I walked the kids down to a neighbor's house to play in the snow. You can see that the toe of one of the boots is a little bit darker- still wet from walking in the snow!



And then there was this.

You see what I have to deal with.

Ahem.



It was a cold, snowy day, but it was finished off with this gooorgeous sunset! 

What do you wear out in the snow?


Have you noticed that [Wearing My] Art on My Sleeve is not like other style blogs out there? Click here to find out how it was born and why it's so weird...

No comments:

Post a Comment

We’re all in this together friends, so be nice! I look forward to reading your thoughts.