This outfit was one of my snowy day ensembles from back in January. (I'm running out of winter here, so I need to get all these old winter outfit posts done!)
Please ignore the crazy hair. Thank you.
- tan cowl neck sweater (Goodwill Outlet)
- brown turtleneck (Victoria's Secret)
- pocket watch pendant necklace (Sammy Dress- I need to take a close-up of that one sometime- it opens up and everything, really pretty!)
- dark wash skinny jeans
- suede & faux fur boots (Goodwill Outlet- TWO BUCKS, BABY!)
- Magic Scarf (I thought it needed a little extra color)
I wore this (plus a coat) when I walked the kids down to a neighbor's house to play in the snow. You can see that the toe of one of the boots is a little bit darker- still wet from walking in the snow!
And then there was this.
You see what I have to deal with.
It was a cold, snowy day, but it was finished off with this gooorgeous sunset!
What do you wear out in the snow?
Have you noticed that [Wearing My] Art on My Sleeve is not like other style blogs out there? Click here to find out how it was born and why it's so weird...