Still trying to get all these winter posts done, because spring is (hopefully) right around the corner!
On the day I wore this it was 17 degrees outside when I got my kids on the bus at 8 am. I had my Institute of Religion (scripture study) class that day, which I usually try to dress nicely for, and so I had the challenge of wearing something that was both dressy and would keep me warm.
- Calvin Klein coat, TJ Maxx a few years ago (I love this coat. It is completely lined in soft faux fur and it is SO warm)
- black short sleeve cowl neck sweater, Goodwill Outlet
- black turtleneck (under the sweater), Victoria's Secret
- black & gray pinstripe skirt
- black leggings
- gray Fergie boots
- silver multi-strand necklace, Sammy Dress
- silver hoop earrings
- plaid newsboy cap, TJ Maxx (actually bought this the same day as the coat- I was extra warm)
- silver & red cuff bracelet
Whenever I see a photo of me in this hat with my head down, I feel like I'm channeling Michael Jackson.
Cute, comfy, and warm. My three favorite things to be.
Later that day when I got home, I changed out the skirt, leggings, and gray boots for a pair of jeans and my black suede boots.
All ready to go out again!
Am I the only one who places such a high priority on being warm in the winter? I HATE to be cold!!
Have you noticed that [Wearing My] Art on My Sleeve is not like other style blogs out there? Click here to find out how it was born and why it's so weird...